- Startup Counseling
- Formation of Corporations, LLC’s and other entities, and preparation of related documentation
- Founders’ Agreements, Operating Agreements and Limited Partnership Agreements
- Employment and Consulting Agreements
- Stock Option Plans and Agreements
- Commercial Contracts, including Services Agreements, Partnering Agreements, Vendor/Supplier Agreements and Reseller Agreements
- Structuring of Equity Ownership, including Vesting Issues
- Corporate Governance, including Board of Director Matters and Stockholders’/Voting Agreements
- Trademark Advice and Registration
Our transactional practice is the core of our business. We understand how to handle deals efficiently and at a cost that makes business sense. We handle the following types of transactions:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financings (see “Securities Law Matters” below)
- Licensing and other Technology Transactions
- Debt Transactions
- Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures, Outsourcing and other Partnering Transactions
- Acquisitions of Specified Assets
- Leveraged Buy-Outs
- Divestitures and Dispositions
- Restructurings and Recapitalizations
Catalyst Community Capital and Florida Business Development Corp. Expand Partnership Catalyst...
From: Lidia Dinkova at The Real Deal Distressed real estate investor ARC PE scooped up a mixed-use...
Senate Hearing on the Sexual Abuse in Federal Prison Epidemic Reveals Rampant Negligence of Abuse Reports
From: Andrew Harman at whistleblower.org Three Survivors of Sexual Abuse While in Prison Share...