Our clients include electronic bill payment companies, money remittance businesses, and one of the largest issuers of prepaid cards. We also represent numerous other businesses engaged in payment processing and stored value cards.
We advise clients on:
- Acquisitions and divestitures of companies, lines of business, and portfolios including merchant processing businesses, electronic payments companies, money transmitters, and financial institutions of all types and sizes
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances, including co-branded and affinity relationships
- New products and services, including the development of reloadable stored value card programs and mobile telephone payments products
- Compliance issues with U.S. federal and state statutes, including obtaining groundbreaking rulings from agencies such as FinCEN, the banking agencies, and state banking departments to address novel and important questions
- Industry guidelines such as the nuances of the ACH and card association rules
We are pleased to announce that Christopher Y. Mills, Bryan E. Busch, and Howie Slomka were...
The COVID-19 pandemic and its corresponding economic shutdown has impacted businesses in countless...
We are pleased to announce that our experienced multijurisdictional appellate team at Busch Mills...