- Identification, registration, protection and licensing of trade and service marks and internet domain names;
- Labeling, registration, protection and licensing of copyrights;
- Review, registration, protection and licensing of mechanical, electrical and business method patents;
- Identification, protection and licensing of trade secrets and other forms of intellectual property;
- Preparation, negotiation and drafting of a variety of technology and intellectual property arrangements, including:
- Outsourcing and cross-licensing;
- Hardware and software development;
- OEM, VAR, System Integration, joint venture, and other channel agreements;
- Application Service Providers (“ASPs”) and web site design or and information technology (IT) hosting agreements;
- Independent contractor, confidentiality, invention assignment and employee non-compete agreements and polices;
- Click-wrap, enterprise, end-user, support and maintenance, services and consulting engagement and license agreements; and
- Telecommunications services, including voice and data transmission, conferencing, and fax and document distribution
We are pleased to announce that Christopher Y. Mills, Bryan E. Busch, and Howie Slomka were...
The COVID-19 pandemic and its corresponding economic shutdown has impacted businesses in countless...
We are pleased to announce that our experienced multijurisdictional appellate team at Busch Mills...