- Identification, registration, protection and licensing of trade and service marks and internet domain names;
- Labeling, registration, protection and licensing of copyrights;
- Review, registration, protection and licensing of mechanical, electrical and business method patents;
- Identification, protection and licensing of trade secrets and other forms of intellectual property;
- Preparation, negotiation and drafting of a variety of technology and intellectual property arrangements, including:
- Outsourcing and cross-licensing;
- Hardware and software development;
- OEM, VAR, System Integration, joint venture, and other channel agreements;
- Application Service Providers (“ASPs”) and web site design or and information technology (IT) hosting agreements;
- Independent contractor, confidentiality, invention assignment and employee non-compete agreements and polices;
- Click-wrap, enterprise, end-user, support and maintenance, services and consulting engagement and license agreements; and
- Telecommunications services, including voice and data transmission, conferencing, and fax and document distribution
Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.), chairman of the Judiciary Committee, called for the firing of BOP...
We are pleased to announce that Christopher Y. Mills, Bryan E. Busch, and Howie Slomka were...
The COVID-19 pandemic and its corresponding economic shutdown has impacted businesses in countless...