Busch Mills regularly assists lenders that participate in the lending programs offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration. We understand the applicable federal and state-level regulations, and are able to handle all the due diligence and risk management procedures. By working closely with our clients from beginning to end, we’re able to anticipate challenges and establish a strategic plan to maneuver through any regulatory hurdles.
Our other lender-related services include:
- Assisting Lenders with obtaining agency approval to originate SBA Loans
- Application to participate in the Paycheck Protection Program (“CARES ACT”) as a Lender
- Application to become a 7(A) Participating Lender
- Regulatory, compliance and due diligence advice and oversight
- Review or prepare commitment letters
- Franchise review
- Closing checklists
- Loan portfolio management
- Existing loan compliance review
- Secondary market loan sales
- Review of creditors’ rights issues
- Guaranty purchase reviews and recovery
- Workout and litigation
We also offer lender training on SBA closings when needed. Additionally, we assist our lender clients when borrowers default on SBA loans, helping them to recover as much of the existing loan as possible.